We will now explain what cookies are and the types of cookies used by [COMPANY / BRAND] on its website:
1.- What are cookies?
A “cookie” is a file that websites send to the user’s computer or other device connected to the Internet in order to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in it. These files allow the storage in the user’s terminal of a range of a few kilobytes to several megabytes of data.
cookies are only linked to your device and do not provide personal data by themselves. In addition, in any case can they cause damage to your device and they allow us to identify and solve possible errors.
These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as language, tastes and/or preferences, which may facilitate your next visit and make this website more useful as content is personalised. cookies play a very important role, since they improve the user’s experience in this website.
1.1.- Types of cookies according to the managing entity:
Depending on the entity that owns the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and manages the obtained data, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: cookies sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: cookies sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
1.2.- Types of cookies according to the activation period:
According to the period of time that cookies are active in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a certain website.
They are usually used to store information which will be used only for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of purchased products).
- Persistent cookies: cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and managed during a period defined by the person responsible of the “cookie”, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
1.3.- Types of cookies according to their purpose:
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are managed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: those cookies that allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, session identification, access to restricted areas, remembering the elements belonging to an order, performing the purchase process of an order, requesting the registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: those that allow the responsible entity to monitor and analyse the website user’s behaviour. The information collected by means of this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the website, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: those cookies that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. They base this service on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: those cookies that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that the editor has included in its website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested. These cookies store information of the users´ behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
2.- Cookies used by [COMPANY / BRAND]:
In accordance with the abovementioned definitions of the types of cookies, [COMPANY / BRAND] informs you that the following types of cookies are used in this website:
- “Own cookies”
- “Session cookies”
- “Analysis cookies”
3.- Acceptance of the cookies policy of [COMPANY / BRAND]:
Given this information, you can perform the following actions:
- Close: the notice will be hidden in the current session. If you start a new session again, this warning will appear again in the same way until it is accepted or the configuration of your browser is modified.
- Modify your configuration: you can obtain more information about what cookies are, read the cookies policy of [COMPANY / BRAND] and modify the configuration of your browser, as explained below:
Without the express consent of the user (by activating the cookies in your browser), [COMPANY / BRAND] will not link in the cookies the memorized data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or in the process of purchase.
4.- How to manage cookies through the configuration of your browser:
The user has the option to allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the browser options installed on their device. For more information on how to manage cookies, visit the corresponding link in each of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
In case of using any other browser, you should check the corresponding instructions of such browser and the those related to the configuration of the cookies. Nevertheless, [COMPANY / BRAND] is not responsible for the reliability of the configuration instructions of cookies of other browsers not expressly included in this section. [COMPANY / BRAND] holds no responsibility in case these instructions are true or not, or fully functional or even if they allow the actions described in the present document.
Some browsers allow the configuration of specific rules to manage cookies in each website, which offers more precise control over privacy. This means that you can disable cookies from all sites except those that are trusted.